No-Quibble Returns Policy
We back all of our products with a full guarantee. In the unlikely event that you experience any difficulty with your order our team are here to offer email & telephone support. If we are unable to resolve your problem to your complete satisfaction we will either exchange the goods or offer a full refund.
If you accidentally purchase the wrong product we will offer to exchange the goods or provide a refund when you return the goods unopened and in a re-saleable condition, within 7 days of purchase. Please ask your Post Office for proof of posting as we cannot accept liability for lost items without proof of posting.
In the unlikely event that your goods are faulty or we inadvertently send you the wrong item we will refund your postage costs upon receipt of the products. In the case of a refund where you return only one item from a multi-item shipment, you will be reimbursed a proportion of the shipment charge equivalent to that one item as a proportion to the number of items you purchased.
Please Read Before Returning Goods
If product(s) from The Ink Lab need to be returned for whatever reason, The Customer must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") number by contacting customer service at email@example.com or Tel 02082074999.
Once you have an RMA No returned products should be shipped to the following address and we advise that you send via recorded delivery to ensure their safe arrival as we will not refund or replace until the goods have been received back by us.
The Ink Lab
38 Shenley Road
- All returns must be pre-authorised and accompanied by an RMA number obtained from customer services at The Ink Lab.
- Goods returned without authorisation will be refused.
- The customer must inspect the goods upon delivery and report any fault, including missing items within 48 hours of receipt.
- Damaged goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- Faulty printer cartridges must be returned with a print sample if appropriate to the fault.
- Accidental damage, neglect or misuse of items will not be acceptable for return.
- Incorrectly ordered products cannot be returned if the box and/or seal has been opened.
- The customer shall pay any carriage costs involved in a return where the goods supplied are as requested and are not faulty.
- Please ask your Post Office for proof of posting as we cannot accept liability for lost items without proof of posting.
- Refunds will be made by the same method of payment
Goods Damaged in Transit
In the unlikely event your order is damaged in transit please contact us immediately on 02082074999. Please also retain the original packaging for returning with your order.
Overseas Customers (non UK)
We are a UK based company and do not operate a delivery service outside the United Kingdom. Any online orders received for addresses outside the UK will not be dispatched and a refund will be made with a deduction of a 5% administration fee.